“We miss Leoni's Pizza!”

Ranked #6 of 134 Restaurants in Banos
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: It is a small place where you can taste the best Italian pizza made in a wood oven to customer view .
“We miss Leoni's Pizza!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I have wonderful dreams involving Leoni's Pizza! Its been two months and I still think about it everyday. GO AND EAT!!! I miss it so much I cry at night.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank DylanNL

Vancouver, Canada
“If you are looking for pizza....”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

....look no further. Out of town when we first started looking for it, we patiently waited until Leoni was open to give it a try, based on previous reviews we had read. We were not disappointed, other than we had to wait so long to try it! Perfect crust, and VERY good ingredients. We consider ourselves pizza experts, having tried pizza in almost every town we visit, and having been on the road nonstop for almost 5 years, that's a lot. The restaurant is more like a take-out place, not having much seating other than stools, so we took it to go, and we able to enjoy it for breakfast the next morning (nothing better than cold pizza).

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Heather R
Cordignano, Italy
“Best wood fired in Ecuador!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We are travelling since one year and this is so far the best pizza we have eaten outside Italy (we are italian). Thin and crispy, fresh ingredients, simply DELICIOUS!!! Affordable prices.
The owners are a very nice couple and we felt very welcome! We highly recommend this place, these guys really deserves it.
BRAVISSIMI, TANTI COMPLIMENTI, CONTINUATE COSI'!!!

• Visited July 2014
Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
“Soon to be number 1 on TripAdvisor”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Great service. We where there only 4 days and visited the restaurant 3 times. The owner is a very nice guy. Getting to the pizza. It rivals the best in the us and definitely the best I have had in ecuador. My wife being from riobamba ecuador we visit ecuador once a year and I have had pizza in different cities but none are like this. The brucheta. May have spelled it wrong was also out of this world. Prices where cheap. Feed a family of 5 for less then 20 including drinks. If you are in banos and you don't stop here you are missing out.

1 Thank flochis
Banks, Idaho
“best pizza ever”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This was by far some of the best wood fired pizza i have eaten. I wasn't expecting much from this place considering the prices and the small location but boy was i surprised when i took my first bite. Delicious hand tossed dough with a tasty homemade sauce and your selection of toppings made for one of the tastier pizzas i have eaten. As far as the price goes in a touristy area it was right on par for inexpensive and well worth the value you get for the amount you get. I ended up getting a simple pepperoni pizza but it made dominos or any other chain pizza joint pale in comparison. I highly suggest eating at this pizza joint you won't be disappointed unless you are expecting domino style pizza in which you don't deserve a pizza this tasty

Visited January 2014