Open today: 09:00 - 16:30
Review Highlights
Amazing place and thrilling zip lining

I’m afraid of heights but we really wanted to go to this whilst in Banos and I’m so glad I... read more

Reviewed yesterday
MartinH889
London
via mobile
Great plan for the family. Safe and beautiful ziplines!

Last weekend we went to Puntzan with my wife and daughters aged 13 and 7. We had never done this... read more

Reviewed 8 August 2018
PJRibadeneira
Cumbaya, Ecuador
via mobile

All reviews felt very safe hiking involved water stations my boyfriend superman positions zip upside circuit gopro river blast equipment cable fun ride ecuador
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I've done canopy tours all over Central and South America, and Puntzan Canopy was by far my favorite. I cannot rave enough about this place: the professional staff, the freedom to do different positions, the amazing views, and the price! In the States, you have to pay 4 times the amount for a tour, and they don't even come close to this.
While ziplining near El Pailon del Diablo may get the tourists, this place deserves to be the top zipline destination in Banos.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We had a great afternoon today at Puntzan canopy. It was very professional and we felt safe at all times. We did 6 zip lines. One upside down and one together (me and my boyfriend). So much fun!! We would definitely recommend it. There were only 4 in our group so no long waits. Five stars!

Reviewed 24 February 2018

This zip line was so much fun! You get to do different positions such as regular sitting, upside down, and the superman. Very safe and in a beautiful setting. Six lines of different lengths let you fly above the trees and river with views of the waterfalls. Great company with good employees.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

It was a coincidence that we ended up zip lining at Puntzan Canopy in Banos. But talking to others afterwards, there is no doubt that this is the place to zip line. Do try it. This place is a trajectory of 2000 meters of wire divided in 6 circuits located in humid geographic structure with unique flora and fauna, waterfalls and clear water rivers. So a the same time it is a little hike between the ziplines.
Puntzan Canopy also offer the service (free of charge) to pick you up at the hotel in Banos and drive you back to town after zip lining. By taxa the price i 5-6 USD each way.
Me and my daughter can warmly recommend this place.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Grerat ziplines for everyone. 6 in total, $20 per person for all six, had lots of fun. Took about an hour to gear up and complete the 6 lines. Amazing views, great staff!