My wife and I have just spent 4 weeks for the 5th successive year at this magnificent resort. So wonderful to meet all the staff once again that we have come to know so well. The ever courteous and friendly Seti, Uga, Jerri. Tala. Lisa, Isaak all who looked after us so well and efficiently in the restaurant. Nothing is ever too much trouble for the staff to make our holiday so perfect and memorable at this exquisite quiet resort set on a beautiful very safe beach with a deep swimming hole to swim at all tides in the warm calm water. With only ten Fales, 5 beach front and 5 placed to the rear but all with views of the ocean and beautiful sunsets. A small but lovely fresh water infinity pool which unlike some resorts is cleaned and chlorinated every day which is so lovely to refresh oneself after the warmer sea water. The menu for lunch and dinner are not extensive but what is served is beautifully prepared and presented especially the very tasty and inexpensive lobster. Then the option of delicious pizzas just across the road which are thin crust and again relatively inexpensive and a pleasant change from the restaurant meals. After staying at Le Lagoto for 5 annual holidays I can see how this gem of a resort is becoming increasingly popular for couples of all ages and indeed especially great for children with such a safe beach and soft sand and being surrounded by thousands of different types of fish when one is in the ocean. Such a delight for adults as well as children. Do take the trouble to try to learn a few simple words of the Samoan language as it is great fun and after a few years the wonderful staff always happy to teach me more of their language. Seti of course who is ever present and never ever seems to have time off was once a teacher of English in Apia and has an encyclopaedic knowledge of Samoa and superb command of the English language and is always ready to answer questions and be of assistance. His enthusiasm and interest in meeting and looking after guests is obvious as he personally instructs all the staff so they too are friendly and eager to please. My wife and I cannot speak too highly of this simply wonderful resort and we hope to return for our 6th stay next year. Thanks to Kukl. Sara, Seti, Uga, Gabriella and all the staff. Fa'afetai lava andTofa Soifua.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Lagoto Resort & Spa is located on the big island of Savai'i, Samoa, on a secluded white sand beach, fringed by coconut palms and crystal clear water. We are a boutique resort with 10 Samoan-style bungalows and two family rooms -- each offering the modern conveniences of a large resort in an intimate, idyllic setting. It is with good reason, and much pride, that we take the name Le Lagoto -- Samoan for 'sunsets' -- as ours are truly sensational! As we say here, 'you haven't been to Samoa unless you are in Savai'i'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Lagoto Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Lagoto Beach Hotel Savai`i
- Le Lagoto Resort & Spa Samoa