We really enjoyed our stay, beautiful resort with great service ...everyone looks so happy and friendly. One night, we had for dinner live music and a delicious buffet for a very good price (we ate soooo much!) and in this resort we saw the best sunset of our lives :)
We left very happy and definitely we would like to go back.
* The only feedback I have for this resort is that should improve the bathroom (the only thing I didn't like too much) specially the shower that was not working properly, and if you replace the shower curtain for glass could be nicer, otherwise, everything was perfect :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Lagoto Resort & Spa is located on the big island of Savai'i, Samoa, on a secluded white sand beach, fringed by coconut palms and crystal clear water. We are a boutique resort with 10 Samoan-style bungalows and two family rooms -- each offering the modern conveniences of a large resort in an intimate, idyllic setting. It is with good reason, and much pride, that we take the name Le Lagoto -- Samoan for 'sunsets' -- as ours are truly sensational! As we say here, 'you haven't been to Samoa unless you are in Savai'i'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Lagoto Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Lagoto Beach Hotel Savai`i
- Le Lagoto Resort & Spa Samoa