We stayed 5 nights at Le Lagoto, 2 adults and 3 children in the Downstairs Apartment because the fales are too small for 5. The apartment is very tired and in need of renovation, it was very dirty, light switches didn't work, the toilet leaked onto the floor when flushed- spilling through the wall into the bedroom and soaking our luggage! We requested that management be sent to our room to see the state of the apartment but they did not show up during our stay. Repeated requests for a dishcloth and a plug for the kitchen sink went unanswered. The rest of the resort is wonderful and we recommend it, just don't stay in either the upstairs or downstairs apartment- yuk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Lagoto Resort & Spa is located on the big island of Savai'i, Samoa, on a secluded white sand beach, fringed by coconut palms and crystal clear water. We are a boutique resort with 10 Samoan-style bungalows and two family rooms -- each offering the modern conveniences of a large resort in an intimate, idyllic setting. It is with good reason, and much pride, that we take the name Le Lagoto -- Samoan for 'sunsets' -- as ours are truly sensational! As we say here, 'you haven't been to Samoa unless you are in Savai'i'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Lagoto Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Lagoto Beach Hotel Savai`i
- Le Lagoto Resort & Spa Samoa