We stayed for 5 nights in Fale 8 just a few steps from the beach. The snorkelling is superb, and there is a swimming hole at low tide. This is a family owned resort , and every care is taken to ensure you enjoy every minute. There are only 10 fales and we preferred the uncrowded smaller sized resort. Excellent food and beverage choices with the most beautiful fresh tropical fruit drinks.In the evenings there is beautiful live music. They new we were from NZ and played our Maori love song which we sang along to.
There is a supply shop opposite selling picnic items and a pizza shop. The resort rents out cars so we enjoyed most of Savaii's sights in a day.
We were a family of grandparents and two grandchildren aged 9 and 12.
Fabulous resort, highly recommended, we will go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Lagoto Resort & Spa is located on the big island of Savai'i, Samoa, on a secluded white sand beach, fringed by coconut palms and crystal clear water. We are a boutique resort with 10 Samoan-style bungalows and two family rooms -- each offering the modern conveniences of a large resort in an intimate, idyllic setting. It is with good reason, and much pride, that we take the name Le Lagoto -- Samoan for 'sunsets' -- as ours are truly sensational! As we say here, 'you haven't been to Samoa unless you are in Savai'i'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Lagoto Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Lagoto Beach Hotel Savai`i
- Le Lagoto Resort & Spa Samoa