“Okay”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Pretty cool that we had these ancient mounds in Samoa but I asked my mum (I'm half Samoan) to ask a local lady living there what she knew about the history or any legends of this place and she didn't know anything. I think there might've been a little plaque but I wanted to know more and it's sad some of these stories die with our elders.

1  Thank C-liscious M
There are newer reviews for Pulemelei Ancient Mound

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Both the trek through the jungle to the Pulemelei Ancient Mound and the Mound itself were totally unforgettable experiences. The view was incredible and the history of the place was just fascinating. I would definitely recommend, but consider having a local guide as the trek was long, difficult and it would have been really easy to get lost.

5  Thank Leah K