The biggest mistake we made in Savaii was not staying a second week! My wife and I had the most amazing time in Savaii, due in no small part to our awesome beach front fale. We can't say enough good things about our overall experience. The staff at the resort was very helpful and friendly, the fale was clean and comfortable, and the location was excellent. A few steps to the beautiful snorkeling, and only a few seconds from great food and drink next door at La Lagoto. On Friday night at the restaurant they had a Fia Fia(?) show and buffet, which was delicious and entertaining... but so much more genuine than anything I've experienced in Hawaii.
We found the people of Savaii to be extremely welcoming. We really enjoyed ourselves, especially diving with Fabien, he and his captain really made the trip special. They went above and beyond what I expect in a dive shop.
We hope to visit again soon, Truly an unforgettable vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort situated on a beautiful sandy beach surrounded by a lagoon with sparkling clear warm waters, safe for snorkeling and swimming. Bungalows are self contained with some cooking facilities, catering for families, singles or couples. All have outdoor showers enclosed within the bungalow to enable you to have a shower under the stars. Restaurant is on the beach also for those pina coladas or cold beers while you watch the magical sunsets for which this area is renowned.resort has a glass bottom boat and fishing charters with fishing gear provided operating from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Savaii Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaii Lagoon Hotel Savai`i
- Savaii Lagoon Savai i
- Savaii Lagoon Resort Samoa