This is an extremely late review of an extremely good resort. My husband and I along with our 10 month old daughter stayed here for a week in May. Tony, Melissa and their staff couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful. They tracked down baggage that we had left in the taxi. When our little girl got quite bad heat rash they gave us a tube of their own ointment. We stayed in the studio room which was perfect for us. It was really clean and had its own little balcony with a table etc.
We loved the lagoon and spent alot of time I the water with our baby. The food was great and it was nice to have options of other places to eat at. I would definitely recommend Junes plantation tour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort situated on a beautiful sandy beach surrounded by a lagoon with sparkling clear warm waters, safe for snorkeling and swimming. Bungalows are self contained with some cooking facilities, catering for families, singles or couples. All have outdoor showers enclosed within the bungalow to enable you to have a shower under the stars. Restaurant is on the beach also for those pina coladas or cold beers while you watch the magical sunsets for which this area is renowned.resort has a glass bottom boat and fishing charters with fishing gear provided operating from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Savaii Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaii Lagoon Hotel Savai`i
- Savaii Lagoon Savai i
- Savaii Lagoon Resort Samoa