We spent an amazing 4 days relaxing at SLR in early Nov. The staff were very friendly, knowledgable about local attractions, the food was delicious (even our fussy 8 yr old managed) and the setting was magic. The plantation tour and glass bottom boat trip was a great way to spend a birthday. Nothing was ever too much bother for Tony, Melissa and the staff - you just have to ask and they work to accommodate your request. The room was functional and roomy, we loved the outdoor shower!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort situated on a beautiful sandy beach surrounded by a lagoon with sparkling clear warm waters, safe for snorkeling and swimming. Bungalows are self contained with some cooking facilities, catering for families, singles or couples. All have outdoor showers enclosed within the bungalow to enable you to have a shower under the stars. Restaurant is on the beach also for those pina coladas or cold beers while you watch the magical sunsets for which this area is renowned.resort has a glass bottom boat and fishing charters with fishing gear provided operating from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Savaii Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaii Lagoon Hotel Savai`i
- Savaii Lagoon Savai i
- Savaii Lagoon Resort Samoa