Savai'i Lagoon Resort is a wonderful relaxed placed to stay. The resort is situated perfectly on the stunning blue lagoon, and the people are amazingly friendly and wonderful hosts! We travelled as a family and stayed in one of the separate bedroom beach bungalows. It was perfect in its simplicity, and had a good kitchen, always handy with children - and often hard to come by. The food at Savai'i Lagoon resort is actually very good - the best we had during our whole 10 days in Samoa. We loved it, all our thanks to Wayne & Sarah our kiwi hosts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort situated on a beautiful sandy beach surrounded by a lagoon with sparkling clear warm waters, safe for snorkeling and swimming. Bungalows are self contained with some cooking facilities, catering for families, singles or couples. All have outdoor showers enclosed within the bungalow to enable you to have a shower under the stars. Restaurant is on the beach also for those pina coladas or cold beers while you watch the magical sunsets for which this area is renowned.resort has a glass bottom boat and fishing charters with fishing gear provided operating from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Savaii Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaii Lagoon Hotel Savai`i
- Savaii Lagoon Savai i
- Savaii Lagoon Resort Samoa