We had such a great time at Savaii Lagoon Resort. We chose Samoa for our honeymoon and were lucky enough to stay for 7 nights here in the honeymoon bungalow. The Bungalow was very comfortable and decorated beautifully, we were so excited to have an outdoor bathroom and one night my husband saw a shooting star whilst having a shower! The surrounding gardens are very well kept and if you look close there is so many little hermit crabs cruising around. The lagoon and outlook is absolutely gorgeous! We loved sitting on the deck of the restaurant looking out over the lagoon enjoying great food, friendly service and yummy cocktails! The restaurant had great variety and were willing to change the menu to suit different tastes. We usually didn't get to dinner until 8pm as it was so nice swimming, the lagoon is beautiful and clean and full of heaps of different fish. Even at low tide we would swim along the edge of the reef, it is like a fish nursery, lots of juveniles, especially triggers. We spotted some turtles and also some snowflake eels.
We went on a fishing charter with Wayne which was fantastic and a fia fia night next door at Le Legato with all the other guests at Savaii Lagoon Resort which was a really good night.
We hired a car and saw just about everything on Savaii, we are so glad we chose to visit Savaii as well as Upolu, the islands really are so different. The staff at this resort were so friendly and management was amazing, Wayne & Sarah did everything possible to make sure we had a great stay. This resort had a great feel about it, everything has been thought of and the location is amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort situated on a beautiful sandy beach surrounded by a lagoon with sparkling clear warm waters, safe for snorkeling and swimming. Bungalows are self contained with some cooking facilities, catering for families, singles or couples. All have outdoor showers enclosed within the bungalow to enable you to have a shower under the stars. Restaurant is on the beach also for those pina coladas or cold beers while you watch the magical sunsets for which this area is renowned.resort has a glass bottom boat and fishing charters with fishing gear provided operating from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Savaii Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaii Lagoon Hotel Savai`i
- Savaii Lagoon Savai i
- Savaii Lagoon Resort Samoa