From the moment you check in until you check out this wonderful oasis is a real tonic for anyone.
A lovely west facing beach to watch the wonderful sunsets.
The rooms are very clean with beautiful welcoming flowers everywhere.
So wonderful to have fridge, microwave and kitchen utilities. This is rare to find in any Samoan hotel or resort.
Meals served in the open fale dining area are delicious. The fresh fruit morning smoothies are wonderful.
Went on the glass bottom boat and saw the shipwreck from 1816. Amazing history story.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort situated on a beautiful sandy beach surrounded by a lagoon with sparkling clear warm waters, safe for snorkeling and swimming. Bungalows are self contained with some cooking facilities, catering for families, singles or couples. All have outdoor showers enclosed within the bungalow to enable you to have a shower under the stars. Restaurant is on the beach also for those pina coladas or cold beers while you watch the magical sunsets for which this area is renowned.resort has a glass bottom boat and fishing charters with fishing gear provided operating from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Savaii Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaii Lagoon Hotel Savai`i
- Savaii Lagoon Savai i
- Savaii Lagoon Resort Samoa