Loved the resort but was shocked to find it hard to purchase fresh fruit and veges anywhere- no roadside stalls- well worth stopping at markets at lower end of Island in taxi and stocking up on what you may need. Take wine/alcohol too - and expect to eat tuna for lunch in toasted bread from breakfast- canned foods available in store across the road. Would be good to have a car- was far too hot to cycle and walk far. Snorkelling trip was awesome. Snorkling was superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort situated on a beautiful sandy beach surrounded by a lagoon with sparkling clear warm waters, safe for snorkeling and swimming. Bungalows are self contained with some cooking facilities, catering for families, singles or couples. All have outdoor showers enclosed within the bungalow to enable you to have a shower under the stars. Restaurant is on the beach also for those pina coladas or cold beers while you watch the magical sunsets for which this area is renowned.resort has a glass bottom boat and fishing charters with fishing gear provided operating from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Savaii Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaii Lagoon Hotel Savai`i
- Savaii Lagoon Savai i
- Savaii Lagoon Resort Samoa