My husband and I and our 10 month old infant son have recently travelled to Samoa and enjoyed a wonderful holiday, staying for 10 nights at Savaii lagoon resort. We made this our base and explored the island from here. We were so impressed with our stay here, that I am attaching a copy of the letter we sent to the owners. This destination is perfect if you are travelling with children and they accomodated our needs exceptionally well.
Patrick and I have now returned from our wonderful holiday in Samoa. We thouroughly enjoyed our stay at Savaii Lagoon and wanted to write to you to let you know how impressed we are at the management of your resort.
Our wonderful hosts, Christoph and Patricia, were professional, open hearted, never too busy to share with us their extensive knowledge of "everything samoan" and extremely friendly, making us feel valued and very much at home.
They are wonderful people and they made our holiday very special and memorable for us in every way.
The food that Christoph served, was completely first class and we know that to try and match the quality and taste hear locally to us, back in Australia, would be impossible. We feel that our holiday was given a definite luxourious quality, by the food we ate at the resort and all the finer details that Christoph and Patricia bring to their management of savaii lagoon.
We will be highly recommending a stay here to everyone we meet who is travelling to samoa and we will endeavour to return for another holiday.
Thankyou to a wonderful team, from a family who has been more than happy with the service and stay at Savaii lagoon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort situated on a beautiful sandy beach surrounded by a lagoon with sparkling clear warm waters, safe for snorkeling and swimming. Bungalows are self contained with some cooking facilities, catering for families, singles or couples. All have outdoor showers enclosed within the bungalow to enable you to have a shower under the stars. Restaurant is on the beach also for those pina coladas or cold beers while you watch the magical sunsets for which this area is renowned.resort has a glass bottom boat and fishing charters with fishing gear provided operating from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Savaii Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaii Lagoon Hotel Savai`i
- Savaii Lagoon Savai i
- Savaii Lagoon Resort Samoa