The Savaii Lagoon Resort is a really nice place on a great beach. The accommodation is clean and very comfortable and food from the German chef and his partner is excellent. I can still remember the cheesecake.....
I got stuck there because of a cyclone and the ferries stopped running, I was well looked after and they phoned the ferry office for me to find out what was happening. Then they phoned my hotel on Upulu to tell them I would be late. When I finally got away they gave my a bag of cleaned fresh bananas to keep me going on the road.
They have water purifiers so the tap water is good and there is a tap in the garden they have set up for the villagers.
I was the only guest one night (off season, cyclone) and I was made very welcome at dinner
Christoph knows a lot about the area and the people and is a very good cook, you will do well there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort situated on a beautiful sandy beach surrounded by a lagoon with sparkling clear warm waters, safe for snorkeling and swimming. Bungalows are self contained with some cooking facilities, catering for families, singles or couples. All have outdoor showers enclosed within the bungalow to enable you to have a shower under the stars. Restaurant is on the beach also for those pina coladas or cold beers while you watch the magical sunsets for which this area is renowned.resort has a glass bottom boat and fishing charters with fishing gear provided operating from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Savaii Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaii Lagoon Hotel Savai`i
- Savaii Lagoon Savai i
- Savaii Lagoon Resort Samoa