Manase Beach is the best beach...We loved swimming and snorkeling.
This was our first experience in a fale. Theres are in good condition and beds off the floor with mossie nets. Cool breeze and shade from the palms.
Toilets could have been cleaned more often though...
Our daughter got sick though after the umu....and my husband and I got a bug as well after that. ......But the staff were very caring to her when they knew she wasnt well.
We stayed there because we read there were kayaks and a fia fia night but neither were available....Their prices are on the high side compared to the other places at Manase ....They wanted to charge us $1 tala each just to have ice in our glass?
Dinner was disappointing,it was kiwi food, boiled potato, boiled pumpkin, veges and stewed steak was our first night....Breakfast - kiwi style - bacon and eggs, That was ok. Only a very small amount of fruit was available for breakfast. One great thing is at Manase there are bananas hanging along the road for people to enjoy. And we did enjoy that!
You can walk along the beach to Stevensons for a drink and enjoy the lovely bar garden area and play a game of pool.
If you decide to go there, go to the markets when you get off the ferry and buy your fruit to take up to Manase. We loved the mangoes, paw paw, etc
Would I go back here, probably not. We stayed down the road at Janes the week after and enjoyed it more. Cheaper by far..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Talofa Lava and Welcome to Vacations Beach Fales in Manase Savaii. We're more than happy to greet you, assist you with kindness if need assistance and definitely make your stay feel at home. About Ratings it is ST90pp thus includes Breakfast and Dinner. For Self contain at ST400 per day per unit thus includes Breakfast and Dinner, Beach Front Cottage with En-suite Bathroom at ST250 per day per unit with an extra at ST50 includes Breakfast and Dinner. We make sure that you enjoy staying with us and all your needs are accomplished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Vacations Beach Fales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacations Beach Fales Hotel Savai`i
- Vacations Beach Fales Savai i
- Vacations Beach Fales Samoa