Our family of two adults and two children aged 13 and 10, and my sister and her husband ,stayed here for a week in October 07. The staff were friendly ,welcoming and polite. Breakfast and Dinner are included in the very reasonable price, the meals are huge and we all struggled to eat them, and we are big kiwi eaters.The breakfast was a cooked meal every morning. We also purchased lunch in thier open air resturant each day for a very reasonable price. The accomodation is open air fale stlye, which I was apprehensive of when booking, but our whole family settled in very quilckly and with the heat it was the only way to go. And in fact the matresses on the floor were very comfortable. The whole place is very secure at night with a security guard on site. The Toilet and shower facilities were very clean and tidy, be warned the showers are a pipe coming out of the wall delivering a cold fresh shower, but it is so hot this is totally appropriate. The owners were lovely people and great to talk to about the samoan way of life. The beach is lovely with the fales being right on the sand, the tide at this end of the beach does get quite shallow, but it is not far to where it is deeper. The snorkleing is safe for younger children, and the older ones and adults can swim out further to the reef for even more fish life. This is a great place for families just to chill out, and one of the most beautiful places on Savaii. Make sure you take a trip up the volcano and meet da craterman...it will be an experience I guarentee.. At a great family holiday at a budget price!!!
Property: Vacations Beach FalesAddress: Manase Street | Manase, Savai'i, Samoa
Region: Samoa > Savai'i
Bar / Lounge Beach Free Breakfast Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service
#6 On the Beach Hotel in Savai'i
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Number of rooms: 13
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Talofa Lava and Welcome to Vacations Beach Fales in Manase Savaii. We're more than happy to greet you, assist you with kindness if need assistance and definitely make your stay feel at home. About Ratings it is ST90pp thus includes Breakfast and Dinner. For Self contain at ST400 per day per unit thus includes Breakfast and Dinner, Beach Front Cottage with En-suite Bathroom at ST250 per day per unit with an extra at ST50 includes Breakfast and Dinner. We make sure that you enjoy staying with us and all your needs are accomplished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Vacations Beach Fales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacations Beach Fales Hotel Savai`i
- Vacations Beach Fales Savai i
- Vacations Beach Fales Samoa