I visited this place in 2004 when it was the place to be on Manase beach - it is no longer the case.
This place has been destroyed by cyclone damage - both the over water deck and the fales plus their associated furniture are in terrible condition and have not been repaired even though this happened in 2009.
The restaurant is atmosphere-less. The girls who work here look sullen and make no attempt to create an atmosphere and help you enjoy your stay. They shove the food in front of you, they remove the plates and collect your money - nothing more - nothing less.
The fale's themselves are dark and furniture free apart from a bed and mosquito net. Simple conveniences found elsewhere such as a foot wash bucket are absent - it would take minimal effort to make this place glorious again but there is a profound lack of interest.
Stay at Tanu or Jane's instead. Vacations has been and gone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Talofa Lava and Welcome to Vacations Beach Fales in Manase Savaii. We're more than happy to greet you, assist you with kindness if need assistance and definitely make your stay feel at home. About Ratings it is ST90pp thus includes Breakfast and Dinner. For Self contain at ST400 per day per unit thus includes Breakfast and Dinner, Beach Front Cottage with En-suite Bathroom at ST250 per day per unit with an extra at ST50 includes Breakfast and Dinner. We make sure that you enjoy staying with us and all your needs are accomplished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Vacations Beach Fales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacations Beach Fales Hotel Savai`i
- Vacations Beach Fales Savai i
- Vacations Beach Fales Samoa