In April 10 did we stay in Vacations for about 3 Weeks. It was the end of a 4 month travel. We traveled in New Zealand and wanted some weeks of relaxing in Samoa. We hadn't a idea where we want to stay, we just jumped into the first Hotel after the bus kicked us out in Manase. It was the Vacations. We booked for 2 nights only, but after 2 nights we extended our stay for the rest of our time in Samoa.
We have only good review for this Hotel. They spoiled us with great food, made us every favor we asked for and the staff was very friendly. We felt really welcome. The Fale right on the beach is beautiful and its a great feeling if you wake up and fall asleep with the sound of the sea.
We can't say anything bad about vacations. There are bad reviews about them. But let's be honest, it is a personal thing. Best way to find it out is to see it by yourself and make a own review.
We were very happy there and they made our last stay as perfect as possible.
Thank to all the staff for that:-)
Andrea and Ron
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Talofa Lava and Welcome to Vacations Beach Fales in Manase Savaii. We're more than happy to greet you, assist you with kindness if need assistance and definitely make your stay feel at home. About Ratings it is ST90pp thus includes Breakfast and Dinner. For Self contain at ST400 per day per unit thus includes Breakfast and Dinner, Beach Front Cottage with En-suite Bathroom at ST250 per day per unit with an extra at ST50 includes Breakfast and Dinner. We make sure that you enjoy staying with us and all your needs are accomplished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Vacations Beach Fales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacations Beach Fales Hotel Savai`i
- Vacations Beach Fales Savai i
- Vacations Beach Fales Samoa