Poor understadning of lost opportunity. Booked 2 nights, turned up a day early but still stayed for 2 nights, was charged 3 nights. The place was deserted and yet I was still charged for the fictional 'lost opportunity'. Rooms smell of mould and are unclean, a/c, fridge, and fan all hum and rattle away. Poor water out front.The pool and generally the whole place just seems worn and depressed. You can and we did do much better than this place on Savai'i for the same money. I'm not sure why all the good reviews, poor value compared to others in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Savaiian hotel offers comfortable affordable accommodation in 6 self contained units with aircon/en suite bathroom/hotwater/fridge/tea coffee/patio/kitchen facilities available as well as 5 traditional styled fales for those on a tighter budget-all fully screened with ceiling fan and en suite. We provide haven to those wanting to get away from the busy city life and you will not forget your stay in the tranquil village of Lalomalva. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Savaiian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaiian Hotel Salelologa
- Savaiian Motel Salelologa
- The Savaiian Hotel Samoa/Salelologa