We stayed one night at the Savai'an Hotel before returning a rental vehicle to Salelologa and taking the ferry to Upolu. This is a modern, clean, motel style development and restaurant close to the water front about 15 minutes drive from the ferry. It served our purpose well although it is not the style of accommodation that we would choose for more than one night. Friendly, efficient and helpful staff and paid wifi available. At 105 tala for the two of us including tropical breakfast we felt this was good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Savaiian hotel offers comfortable affordable accommodation in 6 self contained units with aircon/en suite bathroom/hotwater/fridge/tea coffee/patio/kitchen facilities available as well as 5 traditional styled fales for those on a tighter budget-all fully screened with ceiling fan and en suite. We provide haven to those wanting to get away from the busy city life and you will not forget your stay in the tranquil village of Lalomalva. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Savaiian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaiian Hotel Salelologa
- Savaiian Motel Salelologa
- The Savaiian Hotel Samoa/Salelologa