We stayed at the hotel for the first four days of our holiday to Samoa and found it to be the ideal introduction to the relaxed and friendly islands. The hotel is ideally situated as a base to explore Savaii. We recommend the Savaiian Tours which the hotel organised.
The hotel is small and basic but clean and comfortable and a bargain at the price. This meant the service was personal and tailored to our needs. We stayed in an air-conditioned bungalow with a great view looking across the water to Upolo. The restaurant provided fabulous food. A must try is the oka, but all the fish dishes were great. Happy hour with fabulous cocktails and the local Vailima beer is also a must.
The staff were always happy and obliging and really made our stay stress free.
The pool was unavailable due to maintainence problems and we couldn't swim directly infront of the hotel. This was our only disappointment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Savaiian hotel offers comfortable affordable accommodation in 6 self contained units with aircon/en suite bathroom/hotwater/fridge/tea coffee/patio/kitchen facilities available as well as 5 traditional styled fales for those on a tighter budget-all fully screened with ceiling fan and en suite. We provide haven to those wanting to get away from the busy city life and you will not forget your stay in the tranquil village of Lalomalva. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your The Savaiian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaiian Hotel Salelologa
- Savaiian Motel Salelologa
- The Savaiian Hotel Samoa/Salelologa