I keep coming back to the Savaiian because it offers the things that are important for me- value for money, excellent hospitality and customer service, somewhere nice to swim, affordable food with plenty of fish & vegies, nice setting, good facilities...
Its a treat to have a private spacious enclosed fale with a private bathroom for only 75 tala 1 pax (105 for 2pax) and I enjoy the breakfast with filter coffee,fresh fruit and a variety of local food .
I appreciate that the owners are continually improving their place, and care about what their customers think- they are the only place I saw on my visit to samoa that asked for customer feedback.
For all these reasons I keep coming back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Savaiian hotel offers comfortable affordable accommodation in 6 self contained units with aircon/en suite bathroom/hotwater/fridge/tea coffee/patio/kitchen facilities available as well as 5 traditional styled fales for those on a tighter budget-all fully screened with ceiling fan and en suite. We provide haven to those wanting to get away from the busy city life and you will not forget your stay in the tranquil village of Lalomalva. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Savaiian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaiian Hotel Salelologa
- Savaiian Motel Salelologa
- The Savaiian Hotel Samoa/Salelologa