My wife and I were on business in Savaii and stayed here for 5 nights. I wanted a location near to town and close to a supermarket ....and the Savaiil Hotel ticked both boxes. The rooms are clean, well equipped and the beds comfortable. We also really enjoyed the pool and swan here every morning and evening.
The tropical breakfast includes tea / coffee, a selection of 3 fruits normally and bread or toast with jam. Quite adequate. For those wanting a hot breakfast, this is available for an extra charge. For the evening meals there is a good selection and you place orders in advance so that the meal is ready when you sit down to dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Savaiian hotel offers comfortable affordable accommodation in 6 self contained units with aircon/en suite bathroom/hotwater/fridge/tea coffee/patio/kitchen facilities available as well as 5 traditional styled fales for those on a tighter budget-all fully screened with ceiling fan and en suite. We provide haven to those wanting to get away from the busy city life and you will not forget your stay in the tranquil village of Lalomalva. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Savaiian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaiian Hotel Salelologa
- Savaiian Motel Salelologa
- The Savaiian Hotel Samoa/Salelologa