We spent 2 nights at the Savaiian Hotel. The room was clean and the shower excellent. The staff were helpful and very pleasant. The food was above average . The swimming was not so good. The lagoon was muddy bottom and cloudy water close in, but they have kayaks and a couple of small islands with clearer water further out. The hotel was central to a few attractions such as the blowholes and waterfall. We enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Savaiian hotel offers comfortable affordable accommodation in 6 self contained units with aircon/en suite bathroom/hotwater/fridge/tea coffee/patio/kitchen facilities available as well as 5 traditional styled fales for those on a tighter budget-all fully screened with ceiling fan and en suite. We provide haven to those wanting to get away from the busy city life and you will not forget your stay in the tranquil village of Lalomalva. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Savaiian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaiian Hotel Salelologa
- Savaiian Motel Salelologa
- The Savaiian Hotel Samoa/Salelologa