Just needed a break after an all nighter at the airport after taking the 8.00 am ferry to Salelonga. Its just a 5 tala taxi fare from the ferry( it was 30 dg so with all the bags it wasn't an option to walk !!) and we received a great welcome form the lovely girls at reception. We stayed in on of the lagoon fale's which was very basic with just a bed with use of the outside toilet and shower facility, also very basic but OK as a start. If you don't like the potential of getting wet then stay in a self contained unit . We loved the feeling of being out and close to the nature of the island.
The food and service was great , the baked and pan fried Tuna was out of this world and Jim our host was an excellent resource for our initial intro to the island. He's a real nice guy and will do anything that he can to make your visit a happy one.Thanks from Ant and Trish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, boutique resort located on the Big Island of Savai'i in Salelologa. If you are looking for somewhere a little different, somewhere relaxing, we are the place you have been looking for! Located conveniently - get off the ferry at Salelologa wharf turn left. Lusia's Lagoon Chalets is a five minute walk or 1 minute drive from the wharf at Salelologa, Savaii. At Lusia's you can walk through a natural Samoan forest amongst the towering and rare native ifilele trees. Take a dip in our turquoise lagoon, or for the more adventurous, you may like to snorkel or kayak and view the amazing variety of marine life. In the evening, enjoy a satisfying meal in CC's Restaurant & Bar, or you may like to have your meal served to you on our deck situated on the edge of our lagoon. Accommodation ranges from self contained air conditioned units, shared facility "over the water fales" and budget accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Lusia's Lagoon Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lusia`s Lagoon Chalets Hotel Salelologa
- Lusias Lagoon Chalets Salelologa
- Lusia's Lagoon Chalets Samoa/Salelologa