We loved Lusia's Lagoon! It was beautiful - you definitely can't beat the scenery as you look out over the balcony of your room into a bright blue lagoon (that you can jump right into, if you want to). Lusia's is next to the only "town" in all of Savai'i, so at least it has access to buses, food, restaurants and car rental...but it's still all pretty remote. There's also not much to do around Lusia's besides swim, but it's a good destination to start your travels further into Savai'i. We LOVED the staff who always welcomed us and took great care of our 2 year old. And when we wanted to drive around a little, the manager allowed us to rent his car for fairly cheaply for the day. What a bonus! The food was pretty good (there's not too many other options around). The room was nice and comfortable, though there were lots of mosquitos (and no nets). There is no "beach" so to speak other than a really rock 5 meter shore on the end of the resort (which you'll need water shoes to walk on). But this is not the place to go if you want a beach experience. All together, it was a great experience and a sweet place to go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, boutique resort located on the Big Island of Savai'i in Salelologa. If you are looking for somewhere a little different, somewhere relaxing, we are the place you have been looking for! Located conveniently - get off the ferry at Salelologa wharf turn left. Lusia's Lagoon Chalets is a five minute walk or 1 minute drive from the wharf at Salelologa, Savaii. At Lusia's you can walk through a natural Samoan forest amongst the towering and rare native ifilele trees. Take a dip in our turquoise lagoon, or for the more adventurous, you may like to snorkel or kayak and view the amazing variety of marine life. In the evening, enjoy a satisfying meal in CC's Restaurant & Bar, or you may like to have your meal served to you on our deck situated on the edge of our lagoon. Accommodation ranges from self contained air conditioned units, shared facility "over the water fales" and budget accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Lusia's Lagoon Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lusia`s Lagoon Chalets Hotel Salelologa
- Lusias Lagoon Chalets Salelologa
- Lusia's Lagoon Chalets Samoa/Salelologa