Staff at this resort are amazing... Loved the service that they provided... The rooms were nice and big however the down fall for me was the aircon was not working so it was VERY hot in the room. That aside though, the food is amazing and very fast and the service was awesome... Would definitely stay there again and recommend to others...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, boutique resort located on the Big Island of Savai'i in Salelologa. If you are looking for somewhere a little different, somewhere relaxing, we are the place you have been looking for! Located conveniently - get off the ferry at Salelologa wharf turn left. Lusia's Lagoon Chalets is a five minute walk or 1 minute drive from the wharf at Salelologa, Savaii. At Lusia's you can walk through a natural Samoan forest amongst the towering and rare native ifilele trees. Take a dip in our turquoise lagoon, or for the more adventurous, you may like to snorkel or kayak and view the amazing variety of marine life. In the evening, enjoy a satisfying meal in CC's Restaurant & Bar, or you may like to have your meal served to you on our deck situated on the edge of our lagoon. Accommodation ranges from self contained air conditioned units, shared facility "over the water fales" and budget accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, Booking.com, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Lusia's Lagoon Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lusia`s Lagoon Chalets Hotel Salelologa
- Lusias Lagoon Chalets Salelologa
- Lusia's Lagoon Chalets Samoa/Salelologa