I was drawn to Lusia's Lagoon Chalet's by the reviews in TripAdvisor and I'm so glad I did this. I arrived with my pedal bike still in its packing box and Lucia arranged for it to be assembled professionally and it was a great service for a few Tala. The peace of having the quiet lagoon surrounds is incredible and makes for a great nights rest with the water lapping underneath my fale. Starting the day with a swim in the lagoon is refreshing and riding around Savai'i in the cool mornings and evenings is a great way to spend the day (it can be hot in the middle of the day if there are no breezes). Stop frequently for a cool drink at the many roadside stalls and although it takes a little longer you will find out about the real Savai'i - a warm and sweet place and people. If you're nervous about getting on a bike and travelling this way don't be, this island is totally worth it. End the day with a sumptuous meal at Lucia's and your day is complete. The staff are always welcoming and helpful - and this is what makes the difference for this accommmodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, boutique resort located on the Big Island of Savai'i in Salelologa. If you are looking for somewhere a little different, somewhere relaxing, we are the place you have been looking for! Located conveniently - get off the ferry at Salelologa wharf turn left. Lusia's Lagoon Chalets is a five minute walk or 1 minute drive from the wharf at Salelologa, Savaii. At Lusia's you can walk through a natural Samoan forest amongst the towering and rare native ifilele trees. Take a dip in our turquoise lagoon, or for the more adventurous, you may like to snorkel or kayak and view the amazing variety of marine life. In the evening, enjoy a satisfying meal in CC's Restaurant & Bar, or you may like to have your meal served to you on our deck situated on the edge of our lagoon. Accommodation ranges from self contained air conditioned units, shared facility "over the water fales" and budget accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Lusia's Lagoon Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lusia`s Lagoon Chalets Hotel Salelologa
- Lusias Lagoon Chalets Salelologa
- Lusia's Lagoon Chalets Samoa/Salelologa