Talofa!!! What a stunning place to stay in a part of the world that is truly an untouched paradise. This was my first experience traveling on my own so I was a little unsure about how it would all go. The staff were absolutely amazing. They went out of there way to help, give advice, answer questions and generally just be kind and friendly. The food was great with a good range of choice. I stayed in the Lagoon Chalet so going to sleep and waking up to the sound of the lapping water was very serene. Great snorkelling and safe swimming area. Close to the markets and the ferry terminal. Even had a great night out at the local nightclub. Was a very 'zen-like' trip. I would come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, boutique resort located on the Big Island of Savai'i in Salelologa. If you are looking for somewhere a little different, somewhere relaxing, we are the place you have been looking for! Located conveniently - get off the ferry at Salelologa wharf turn left. Lusia's Lagoon Chalets is a five minute walk or 1 minute drive from the wharf at Salelologa, Savaii. At Lusia's you can walk through a natural Samoan forest amongst the towering and rare native ifilele trees. Take a dip in our turquoise lagoon, or for the more adventurous, you may like to snorkel or kayak and view the amazing variety of marine life. In the evening, enjoy a satisfying meal in CC's Restaurant & Bar, or you may like to have your meal served to you on our deck situated on the edge of our lagoon. Accommodation ranges from self contained air conditioned units, shared facility "over the water fales" and budget accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lusia's Lagoon Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lusia`s Lagoon Chalets Hotel Salelologa
- Lusias Lagoon Chalets Salelologa
- Lusia's Lagoon Chalets Samoa/Salelologa