“A place where we called home!!”
Review of Riverside Samoa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Apia
Riverside Samoa
Ranked #3 of 25 Speciality Lodging in Apia
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

We have just returned from an amazing 7 days at riverside!! We couldn't have asked for more. For a family of 6 siblings, with a total of 15 children, the house was a saviour, from the pool, to the buffet breakfast, the tennis courts and the BBQ- we had it all!! We even had mum and dad stay in the outside villa away from all the hyperactive kids. We organised my mums 60th outside on the lawn area, and Sylvia and her team surprised her in the morning with her own cake and lei!! The welcoming smiles of all the ladies was really helped us through daily especially on the day of the birthday.
My family say a big "FAAFETAI LAVA" to you all, and Sylvia thanks for keeping me updated, answering all my emails over the last 6 months before we arrived. So professional, I was not surprised with the way we were treated. We have friends who are already enquiring about booking Riverside due to our amazing experience!!

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Molly A

Reviewed 28 August 2013

my stay with my family at the riverside bed and breakfast was absolutely amazing. we were well looked after, welcomed with open arms and loving hearts. they treated us like royalty :) i recommend for tourists or anyone going to samoa to stay at this place as youll be well looked after. the staff were great :)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Onjeurlina
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Finding accommodation for a large group of 14 people can be challenging and expensive, especially when “family time” and group cohesiveness is important. Well, Riverside B&B was the perfect “home away from home” with 7 separate bedrooms allowing us our own personal space when required, as well as a lounge and dining area for us to congregate and enjoy each others’ company.
Litara, Vito and Celeste – the ladies of the house – kept our home clean, prepared our breakfast and greeted us each morning with beautiful smiles. It was a perfect way to start the day. The ladies certainly made our stay pleasant and that little-bit more special. And we won’t forget the lovely Sylvia and mum Mareta whose care and generosity towards us, but more especially our mum Virginia was absolutely unforgettable.
We recommend Riverside B&B to any family or group, large or small – it doesn’t matter. The service and facilities at Riverside B&B are top notch! They certainly ticked all the boxes for us!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Karl-n-Ese
Reviewed 5 June 2013

My sisters and I travelled to Apia for our uncle's funeral and chose to stay at Riverside B&B for 3 days because of the positive reviews from previous customers. First impressions truly are lasting because when we initially met Ms. Sylvia, she made us feel as home from the very first minute we stepped on to this property. Her persona was enough to convince us we made the right choice and we were going to love it here.
The place was immaculate and the service was grand, we really enjoyed the company of Sylvia and her workers, of whom we all now consider friends. We enjoyed breakfast every morning, and also enjoyed a swim in the pool after a long hot day of chores and getting things done in town. The most enjoyable aspect for me was the quiet neighborhood, I could actually hear myself think at night, and I felt safe knowing there were security guards outside this gated community. We really did fell at home during our stay and I highly recommend Riverside B&B to anyone who is looking for a place to not only relax but to regain some sanity from whatever crazy world you belong to...
Thanks Sylvia, I'll be seeing you again soon enough~

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2013

My first trip back in 7 years and my sisters and I had a wonderful time staying at Riverside. I traveled from the States while my sisters came from Pago and we had a wonderful reunion at Riverside B&B. It was a very welcoming and relaxing place after 2 days on the plane. I was very pleased with the cleanliness, the spacious rooms, the service and the wonderful ladies who resemble their sweet and warm character of their hostess Sylvia. We hit it off like family from the start and it was hard to say goodbye. Vito, Litara, and the rest of the ladies I want to thank you on behalf of my family for your generosity and warm nature. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and we look forward to meeting you all again in the near future. Sylvia, we hope and pray that we have developed a life long friendship with you. Thank you for all you've done to make our stay enjoyable. Hope to see you all again soon.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2013

Wow, what can I say, after a long day in transit, and a few wrong turns, we we’re happy to discover what we had booked online!! We we’re more impressed with what we saw in person, then what we saw online. So we all we’re stoked.
We even had the company of a few ladies, that sorted breakfast every morning, and did the daily duties of keeping a B&B clean & tidy-and this was a perfect touch for us, as we we’re on Holiday. The ladies were helpful and very pleasant to deal with.

This place worked perfectly for us, a family of 12 + that went for two weeks. Each room had air con which we all needed. The facilities of this place we’re perfect. Defiantly a “home away from home” feel. Everything was clean & tidy!!

If we get the chance, we would defiantly being staying here again, no more internet searches for accommodation in Apia.

This place also has the added bonus of a pool, and if your entire family book out the accommodation, like ours, you get the pool all to yourselves.

Thanks again to the team at Riverside B&B; you guys really did make our stay a memorable one.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Amanda P
Reviewed 7 February 2013

This was our first family trip but after staying at Riverside, we are already planning our next one! We are a family of 8 adults, 3 teenagers, 1 child stayed at Riverside for 9 nights. This place is immaculate throughout, beautiful landscaping and gardens, swimming pool was the icing on the cake! Rooms were spotless, bathroom were always kept clean, air con/fans in every room, large kitchen with everything you need! Perfect for families, nice filling breakfasts every morning. This is definitely home away from home. Excellent location away from the hustle and bustle of Apia. Staff were so friendly and went out of their way to accomodate every need we had. It was so sad when we left as they had become more like family to us. Even the security guard was helpful. It was raining non stop on our last 4 days but that did not bother us as the pool table, tv/dvd and pool kept everyone entertained and because we had the whole house to ourselves, it was nice to spend the time together as a family before going back to NZ. We are so glad to have found this place as this is where we will stay on our next family trip! Big thank you to Sylvia and Marieta, (owners) you are such wonderful people, your hospitality goes way over and beyond the needs of your guests and I hope this review will help get more visitors to expirience Riverside. Will definitely be seeing you both and the girls again!!
I would highly recommend Riverside to anyone planning a trip to Samoa.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family