“Best holiday ever!”
Review of Ennes Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Apia
Ennes Lodge
Ranked #4 of 24 Speciality Lodging in Apia
Reviewed 31 May 2013

My family and I stayed at ennes lodge for a week, There were about 15 of us altogether including small children. Our stay at ennes lodge was absolutely amazing! The host, Aopapa is so welcoming from the day we got there till the day we left. Her generousity and kindness was amazing, She would bring different foods over for my family to try and her workers showed us how to open the coconuts. We felt so relaxed at the lodge, it was a beautiful home away from home. And so safe and secure. If we needed anything we would just ask and she was always happy to help :) . Much better place to stay rather then at a hotel. The lodge is beautifully clean with all facilities available. It was the most relaxing enjoyble holiday iv'e ever had. Highly recommended. My partner and I had a Master room with amazing views, all rooms are very spacious clean and comfortable. Thank you so much Aopapa we all miss you and the lodge!!

Room Tip: I loved my room on the top floor it was the master room so spacious! my sister her husband and baby...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Marie S
There are newer reviews for Ennes Lodge

Reviewed 23 October 2012

Enne's Lodge is a fantastic place to stay especially for large groups or families. When we stayed it was just myself, my wife and daughter and one other guest during most of our stay.
Had heaps of fun swimming in the pool at the end of each day exploring Upolu and I definitely thank the host for advising us to spend a night in Savai'i because we had a great time there too.

If you need a driver during your stay (highly recommended) ask the host to get you into contact with Junior who took us around the Island at a very good rate and whom became a very good friend as a result.

Room Tip: The Master bedroom is on the middle floor next to the main living areas. The ensuite to this room ca...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family