“Enjoyed our stay :)”

Ranked #16 of 19 Apia B&B and Inns
Melbourne, Australia
“Enjoyed our stay :)”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 6 nights, my husband me & my 3 yr old son. I just have to say I feel sorry for anyone attempting to find this place, there is No sign (well there is but its faded from weather) we had trouble finding Mt Tiavi drove around for quite some time could have been avoided if only a sign BUT if u just look for Lupesina y'all be right! Bill (the owner) was an awesome & helpful guy, I wouldn't trust half the people on that island but Bill is a desent honest bloke. Pro's- good mountain view, nice & peaceful, beautiful cool breeze especially at nights! The only place on the island I got good sleep. Cons- the walls are paper thin, you could hear every word from yr neighbour, luckily we were only one of two couples there at the time otherwise I could imagine it not being so peaceful. My only small complaint (apart from the no sign) is the cleanliness of the room (needed to be swept & bins needed to be emptied) but it was no big deal we were only there to sleep as we were visiting family during the day. The facilities are basic but good, Bill cooked us breakfast everyday & suggested places & things to do. There is also dinner available if you require it (costs extra), we ate with our family most nights only coming back to Tiavi to sleep. considering what u pay to stay here I would say its a bargain! you definitely need a car to stay at this place, pref a ute, un-even roads, steep hills. Thankyou Bill for having us,we enjoyed our stay very much we will be back again for sure :)

• Stayed January 2014
4 Thank Alijahsmummy

Families
Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Also consider these accommodations in or near Apia
Sheraton Samoa Aggie Grey's Hotel & Bungalows
#9 of 30 in Apia
Taufua Beach Fales
Taufua Beach Fales
#1 of 2 in Lalomanu

Been to The Tiavi Mountain Escape? Share your experiences!