Litia Sini Beach Resort
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
All reviewsbreakfast and dinnerbeachfront faleceiling fanshared bathroom facilitiessua trenchamazing locationfantastic beachno air conditioningmosquito netfia fia nightmeals includedocean trenchwater pressurebeach holidaynamua islandsashimifresh fish
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 June 2014

My wife and I have just spent a wonderful 5 days at Litia Sini's and found the fales clean and comfortable on a superb beach. Staff always very friendly and make an effort to make guests feel comfortable and Lydia very friendly and efficient so much so that we seemed to become friends before we met purely as a result of frequent e mails. It is such a lovely resort that I am reluctant to make any criticism but I mention this in the hope that Lydia may be able to resolve it. It is the unsatisfactory water pressure in the communal showers which frequently produced only a mere trickle of water making taking a shower difficult. But Fa'afetai lava Lydia and your friendly staff.

Room Tip: All Beach front fales beautiful and clean and although not air-conditioned have the benefit of lots of windows and a ceiling fan.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Iansnell
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is truly A paradise not to miss, the beach Fales are located by far on the best beach in Upolo Samoa, All the staff were very welcoming & friendly. Breakfast and Dinner was included and had a great variety with something for everyone, We will be sure to return again. Thank you for your warm hospitality. David & Jamie

Room Tip: Well worth the extra for a beach front fale
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We were so happy when we arrived to Litia Sini Beach Resort. After driving past a lot of open, very traditional looking, fales we were a bit worried!

We ventured around the whole island and were very confident that we were staying on the best beach on the island. Surprisingly there aren't that many white soft white sand, safe swimming beaches.

The accommodation includes breakfast and dinner which creates a lovely community feel as everyone gets together at the beginning and end of each day.

They hold a fiafia night on Friday and the fales next door hold theirs on Wednesday night.

The shared shower and toilet facilities are adequate. Even though the showers are cold water, you're always so hot that it is not a problem. Perhaps just a bit of a shock at first!

I travelled there with a friend and I will be going back again one day.

Room Tip: You can see the beach from each fale.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The people over there are soooo lovely!! It's like a big family.
And the bungalows are very nice, you can here the ocean when you're sleeping. At this amazing beach you can lay the whole day, go snorkelling, swimming or just getting tan or sunburn.
When I'll come back to Samoa I'll stay there again, for sure!! I love this place, I had my best time in Samoa over there!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We have been to Samoa three times but it was our first time at Litia Sini and I have to ask myself why haven't we been here before!

Thanks so much Lydia and your family for a great holiday. Everyone is so welcoming and friendly.

The food was stunning and plenty of it. I don't eat any meat and I often go hungry but not here, so much fish and veggie food, thanks.

The size of the family fale is very generous.

Look forward to seeing you again.
Deb

Room Tip: Spend the extra and go beach front, although I thought the views from the back row was still very good.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends