I had heard that Lalomanu Beach was one of the most beautiful in the Pacific and it didn't let me down. Litia Sini undoubtedly has the best views and access to the beach so you can't go past it for that. We had a beachfront fale and our three children had one set back in the next row. They are clean and comfortable with beds off the floor, power, a ceiling fan and mosquito nets. We had a stunning view of the beach from our balcony.The heat is pretty intense at night so I would recommend leaving windows open. We weren't bothered by mosquitos at all. Fluffy hotel quality towels are provided but there is no water pressure so having a shower is pretty difficult. I think they would be better off removing the shower heads altogether and letting the water flow directly from overhead (as the neighbouring beachfront fales do). Another alternative is to ask for a plastic basin, fill it up with water and have a sponge bath in the privacy of your fale. Breakfast is lovely and while overall food quality is average there is plenty of it and you won't go hungry. Staff are friendly and helpful but having stayed at the beachfront fales next door on our last night due to a booking error on my part, the overall atmosphere lacks warmth and hospitality in comparison. Tours and activities are available but you have to ask. If you're not too fussed about the luxuries, the beachfront fales next door offer a very similar experience for half the price. But Litia Sini is definitely the place for a little more luxury and privacy. Probably the best advertisement for it is that many of the people we met there were returning customers. We would definitely go back. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Litia Sini Beach Resort (fales) are located on the South Coast of Upolu Island where the white sand beach and lagoon in Lalomanu village really does look like the travel brochure. Litia's beach is most popular for snorkeling, scuba diving and other water activities in the clear blue waters of Lalomanu. The natural beauty of ocean views and swaying palms makes Litia's beach resort a paradise to relax and re-energize the tired mind and body. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Litia Sini Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Litia Sini Beach Hotel Apia
- Litia Sini Beach Lalomanu
- Litia Sini Beach Resort Samoa/Apia