“Samoan Trip.”

Ranked #23 of 30 Hotels in Apia
Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
“Samoan Trip.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2012

We live in this hotel from Sun 1/12/12 to Fri 7/12/12 and we want to say thank you very much for the service.We were very happy with the staff,the room and the location is very handy to Apia.I had few beers at the bar before flying to Pago on Tues 3/12/12 for one night.I dont know the name of the guy at the bar but he was really good at looking after us in that short period.From the reception to the breakfast in the morning it was great,so Edens Edge thank you and I am sure I will be back with my family sometimes next year 2013.To the management you are doing a fine job it reflect from your workers and the place itself.I hope everyone is recovering from Evan , I am sure Samoa will overcome another challenge from nature. God Bless our beautiful country of Samoa .Faafetai lava,ulugalii tafafao mai Niu Sila....

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank RedAnt3

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Tauranga, New Zealand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

We enjoyed our three day stay at Eden's Edge. Staff were very helpful and always within sound of the office. We arrived on a Sunday afternoon when everything is closed in Apia. There was a slight mixup with the room we were first shown into but we were very pleased with the attendants change over and he brought us iced water and a kettle and coffee making requirements. The larger room we stayed in was better. Ensuite bathroom was clean and tidy. Air con very neccessary and adequate. It was just a step outside to the pool and the dining area was in beautiful tropical gardens/ landscaping. The pool was spotless and we had it to ourselves mostly day or night! We had no trouble with the bar as it closed around 9.30pm on the nights we were there. The bar staff and locals who attended made us welcome and we enjoyed the music and atmosphere! Taxis cost around 4 or 5 Tala into town or restaurants and the staff were very happy to call a taxi for us.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Lesley J
Auckland, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2012

We all had an awesome stay here at Edens Edge. Felt very welcomed and I must say we were ALL well looked after. This hotel was recommended by other friends, and we are very happy to have chosen this hotel to stay in. Local to the city and restaurants. Beautiful breakfast served every morning. Room service, excellent! I'm not a person who accepts a stranger to service our rooms, but very trustworthy ppl to be around. Thank you to d Manager Andy and his great staff again for making our holiday a comfortable and safe stay. Thank you for watching us and giving us d tips on d taxi drivers lol. Highly recommend to others!! Would definitely come back to Edens Edge with my family! Muj love Losi, Imelda and Lase!!:-)

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank milosi s
Wellington, New Zealand
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2012

A nice little hotel right in Apia, As usual the the communication was a problem about our reservation.. fixed. and the poor signage in a city (make that county) with no street signs. it makes it a bit difficult to find .. esp with a sign tucked away so you can only read it when coming from the water front otherwise . this place is great nice and cosy, in town , pool :) & A/c if you want it.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank muddytrails
Christchurch, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2012

This place is ideal for those who do not wish to be restricted to a remote, expensive resort. Good clean ensuite rooms, hot water, cold fridge and air con,in a lovely garden with a lovely essential pool,3minutes walk to town,restaurants etc.Ten mins to Palolo deep.VERY friendly helpful staff

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Joan W
Brisbane
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2012

We stayed here for 4nights in august 2010, noone was at reception when we arrived, rooms were ok tidy but i wouldn't say clean. We came back on one of the days and walked through reception and they had handed us our washing clean and folded which was strangely nice of them until they charged us 20 tala for it when we had never asked them to do it and our things were mixed up in the room so they had picked out whatever they thought was dirty which i found weird! After leaving we realised that we all had a piece of clothing missing?? Pool was too dirty to swim in. Dinner at restaurant wasn't worth it. All in all very budget place i would liken it to a backpacker in terms of cleanliness, service and price. I wouldn't go back here it was far from professional.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank L M

Travellers are raving about these Apia hotels

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2012

I stayed at Eden's Edge for 5 nights on a mainly business orientated visit to Apia.
I found all the staff to be exceptionally helpful and accommodating.
My only criticism would be the proximately of the bar to the rooms. I was initially booked into the room literally next to the bar (10 I think) and had to ask to be moved as the noise was too much, I was then moved to the other side (4 I think) and this was much better, it is a very busy loud and popular bar from early evening to late at night most nights and for this reason I wouldn't recommend to families with young children or light sleepers!
Although I wouldn't describe the room as spotless it was certainly adequate.
The pool could really do with a good daily clean but other than that I would recommend Eden's Edge for its excellent location and friendly welcoming atmosphere.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the bar - I think rooms 1-5 are best located.