“One of the most relaxing days ever.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lalomanu
Anita's Beach Bungalows
Sydney, Australia
“One of the most relaxing days ever.”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

My friend & I arrived at Anita's Beach Bungalows, the view of white sands n beautiful clear blue water from the deck is just amazing.

We decided to hire what they call a 'fale' (beach hut) for the day so cool, it was just like our own private hut on the beach, would definitely recommend to other travellers.

They had a cocktail & ice cream bar in the one location, the restrooms were very clean & had showers, could not ask for a better place to just kick back, enjoy the views & relax.

Thank you Anita's look forward to our next trip =).

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Aofia H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Canberra, Australia
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I didn't stay at Anita's (I was at Taufua Beach Fales, next door) but ate here several times and the service was impeccable. The hosts really make you feel like you are part of the family and the food was delicious (unfortunately it was fried food only, but that is all that is available at any of the few restaurants in Lalomanu for lunch). The location of Anita's is breathtaking (right on gorgeous Lalomanu Beach) and they have some of the friendliest cats and kittens I have ever met. Lalomanu is by far the most beautiful beach I saw in Samoa (I did a lot of travelling around both islands) and Anita's is such a friendly place. I'll be back!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank matkakucing
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 23 September 2013

My friend and I travelled to Samoa (Upolo) for a relaxing beach getaway and to spend time and waterfalls and To Sua Trench. We arrived to our hotel in Apia (where we originally planned to stay our whole trip) then quickly realised how far away the nice beaches were. We checked out and headed to lalomanu to find any accommodation available. Anita's had availability luckily so we booked a night there but I soon realised I have forgotten my passport and all my money at the hotel in Apia. Tautala, the owner, very kindly organised her sister to drive it to me all the way from Apia! She was so lovely and trustworthy- we ended up staying our whole trip at Anita's in the open fales right by the water.
The breakfast and dinner was amazing!! And there was always so much food we never went hungry. All the staff there was so kind and lovely to be around and the ocean was so clear, it was stunning!
To Sua Trench was only a 20 minute drive away so we ended up spending two days there as it was so close and cheap to get to. The area was exactly what we were hoping for, relaxing and not very touristy!
Tautala was so amazing, she drove us to Togitoggiga Waterfalls, into Apia and back home as we didn't have a rental car.
Being two girls sleeping in open beach fales I was very hesitant at first for the safety of our belongings and us! But after the first night we realised we had nothing to worry about. Anita's was by far the highlight of our trip. We now think of Tautala and all the staff at Anita's as our Samoan family!
When I go back to Samoa with my boyfriend we will be driving straight to Anita's!

Room Tip: It was so nice sleeping right by the ocean, but the waves get very loud during the night.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Cambo2013
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Had the best cocktails IN MY LIFE! The service was impeccable, bathrooms were clean! The food was fresh everyday! Highly recommend it, if you're travelling in a small group. You have total privacy and relaxation without the noise of too many people.

The owner was fabulous!!

Room Tip: Great place for children too!
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
5 Thank poly n
Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

Auntie Galu who owns and runs Anita's Beach Fales is the most lovely and good hearted lady. She provides good company and conversation and manages to make everyone feel like part of the family. The place is small - only 3 fales and a restaurant - so was perfect for quiet relaxing and is worth booking ahead. But I also managed to do a little socializing. The price was a little more expensive than some other places in Samoa - SAT$120 per night - but the view and beach is worth it and a quality breakfast and dinner is included. Dinner included lobster on some nights! The piña coladas were really good, too. It's an easy saunter to Taufua Beach Fales for Wednesday night fiafia. Anita's often holds a disco on Saturday nights with a DJ and disco lights - it ends by 12 at the latest. I will be going there again.

• Stayed June 2013
6 Thank Naomi S
Auckland
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Spent the day at Anita's and loved every moment of the day... we were staying down the road in my fathers village and it was nice to get away to somewhere close down the road. It was great food, awesome views, swimming to your hearts content and great company.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank diane9
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 5 May 2013 via mobile

Wow!
Unlikely to meet a more lovely woman! We didn't have a place to stay,and we just passed with our bags..she called us in and made us a lovely cup of coffee! She had a big group coming that night and all her fale's were full, but she invited us to come around the evening..she told us about the tsunami and was so interesting to listen too! She was so talkative, laughed, made jokes, was so funny and lovely...amazing!
Again..lovely host! Even we couldn't stay here, it was a bless to meeting such a wonderful woman on our travels!
I reckon if you will meet her, you understand and you would love to stay around!

Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank feedback-and-wine
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lalomanu
Litia Sini Beach Resort
#1 of 1 in Matatufu
Sa'Moana Resort
Sa'Moana Resort
#9 of 30 in Apia

Been to Anita's Beach Bungalows? Share your experiences!