“Traditional”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Patagonia, Arizona, United States
“Traditional”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

Pretty much local fair, and outstanding. Parking was different, everybody just jams in, but when holler they just go out and move the cars so you can get out with a smile and a good day. Loved It!

Visited January 2013

Gilbert, Arizona
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2012

I loved the authentic Mexican food. They were making all the tortillas when I walked in. The parking lot full which is a good sign. Everything I had was great and came back several ties for lunch. Highly recommended.

Visited December 2012
Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States
“Hole in the Wall -- yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2012

I had no idea what to expect from this little, tucked-away restaurant, but I was completely & pleasantly surprised. We dined there sort of late for them (we found out they close at 8), but we were met with friendly service and fantastic food! I ate the Birria, a rich red chile and beef broth filled with shredded beef. They served a bowl of real limes (tiny orbs of tangy, fragrant juice), a plate of fresh white corn tortillas, and fresh shredded lettuce, chopped onions, and cilantro. It was heaven! My husband ate chicken enchiladas and a maccacha taco, both declared great. Our friend has shrimp with green chiles and raved!

Be sure you start with a homemade guacamole appetizer because it was fabulous: chunky, with diced onions and a LOT of cilantro. I added lime and it was scrumptious. Te only thing we had that wasn't homemade and WONDERFUL were the chips. Too bad. Ause the salsa was to die for! Besides that, you cannot go wrong here. And it was under $10 per person! Yay!

• Visited July 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Great Place for Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

We ate breakfast here 3 times during our visit with family. The food is excellent - authentic Mexican, reasonably priced, and the service is great! I had chorizo and eggs. The chorizo was spicy, but not too hot. The tortillas were wonderful! .We will definitely be going back on our next visit.

• Visited February 2012