“Best Hand-Made Tortillas ever!”
Review of Tropico Natural - CLOSED

Tropico Natural
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 August 2013

This place has the best hand made corn tortillas just like my mom's! I tried the Chicken in creamy Cilantro and it was one of the best meals I have had in my life and the price is really low!
Cant wait to go back and try the carne asada!

Reviewed 17 July 2013

I have never had carne asada so good in my life and I am an Arizona native. I came down to Nogales for work and my co-workers and I enjoyed a very fun experience, excellent food, and wonderful service. I came back again this week and brought my family to get another carne asada burrito. It is a must stop if your in Nogales!

Reviewed 10 July 2013

This restaurant boasts fresh ingredients, and they are very good. What they don't mention is the friendly service and that they go out of their way to make you happy. The chips are red, white and blue and the salsa is great. I asked for a spicier chili and they made something fresh and brought it right out. I took my whole family there recently and everyone loved it, even the kids.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Our office used to love Tropico Natural. We would order breakfast, and the corn tortillas were hand made, the food was great, and we always looked forward to days when we would order from here. Today, we got beans that had gone bad, the corn tortillas are no longer hand made, and when we called to let them know, they said they didn't open until 11:00 am anyway. Since when? And if you don't open until 11, why did you take our order and why state that as an excuse for serving spoiled food? Sadly, we have deleted Tropico Natural from our breakfast spots, and as soon as we make sure we aren't all sick from the food, we will delete them from our memories as well.

1  Thank Allison M
Reviewed 16 June 2013

My wife and I eat lunch there at least once a week. They have always accommodated us even with a large group on short notice. Great food and service. Highly recommended for Mexican cuisine and Seafood.