“Disappointed”

Las Vigas Steak Ranch
Ranked #7 of 69 Restaurants in Nogales
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I have been to this restuarant several times and this time i was disappointed my food came out cool not cold but cool my son's fries looked old and were cold we ordered him beans and never got them so i hope next time its better when we go

1  Thank lookingforgoodfod

Reviewed 1 April 2014

My buddy and I were visiting from out of town. Since we didn't want to drink and drive, we walked 10 miles to get to this place. We figured it would be worth it. When we got there, we thought they were closed because there was no one there except one person. The food was the worst Mexican Food I have had in ages and the margaritas tasted like vodka with margarita mix. This place came highly recommended. So, it is possible that it may have seen better days, but my guess is that it is on the decline and will be closed in a year.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I've patronized Las Vigas ever since it was a single room diner that served my favorite Sonora style beef tacos only once a week. They now have a complete large dining area and a menu providing quality and quantity that goes beyond finger-lickin' good.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

My co-workers raved about this place and that I needed to go. I wasn't disappointed food was authentic and tastey service was quick and friendly. I didn't opt for the buffet lunch but most customers seemed to enjoy the selections. Give it a try.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

We have eaten at Las Vigas for years and we used to like the food very much. Then a few months ago we took a friend visiting from out of town and the food was ridiculously salty. Everything tasted like a salt lick. So just yesterday, we thought we would give them another try. We walked in and they barely acknowledged us. One guy was on the phone, another was on his smartphone behind the counter. A third guy walks over a drops two menus on the table. Not a word. No water, no hello, then he goes over and starts chumming it up with another customer who was obviously his friend. After several more minutes. We just left. For the last time. I can't tell you how much money we've dropped at this restaurant over the past year. And I always tipped well. NEVER AGAIN! STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE! You can do so much better elsewhere!!