“One Sister Two Dogs”
Review of Paul Bond Boots

Paul Bond Boots
Reviewed 25 September 2013

My sister and I have always wanted a pair of boots made just for us so I found a place in AZ that did just that and Paul Bond Boots was the place. We were going to Tucson for a few days and Paul Bond's is in Nogales just an hour away. We had a wonderful time, you have to make time to get a well fitting pair of boots. They measure every part of your foot and calf, you even try on other boots, pick out your leathers, patterns and stitching. We enjoyed everyone we worked with, Dianna our guide through the process, Juan our measurer and helper, Art who greeted us so wonderfully, and Ernesto who helped with colors and leathers everyone and I mean everyone was friendly and as kind as could be. We had our dogs with us as usual and they were allowed to wander around, it is a big barn with places outside for them to do their businesses if need be. We were treated wonderfully. It will take at least 3 to 4 hours so expect to take your time but it will be well worth it. We had a grand time and I hope that some of you will have the same experience but we are all different and all expect different things from our trips.

7  Thank Sharob2

Been to Paul Bond Boots? Share your experiences!