“Quiet Sunday Dinner”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Good for: Romantic
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Have not been to Red Lobster in several years. We are happy with our choice tonight,
Our son ordered the Lobster Pizza, he was very pleased with his selection. My husband and I both ordered the Create Your Own Seaside Mix and Match. We both chose the Shrimp and Lobster Pot, it was very good. I also had the Jerk BBQ Chicken which was very tender and flavorful, and the Shrimp and Scallop Linguini which had lots of shrimp and scallops that WERE NOT little pencil erasers. They were cooked correctly! My husband had Shrimp Scampi and Paramsan Ranch Shrimp. He liked both dishes. The Cheddar Bay biscuits were great.
We will come to this Red Lobster again. Our server was very attentive and made our visit very enjoyable.

1  Thank GC343
There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed 10 June 2013

I'm not a fan of Red Lobster as I think they are expensive for the quality of food you get there. My granddaughter loves it so we go from time to time with her. I just think there are other seafood places in Tucson that are much better.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

It was a Red Lobster and about normal for such places. Like many places with a Chief instead of a cook, the food was tarted up. Not really to my taste. The shrimp skewer had six shrimp kinda grilled and the peppercorn steak was odd tasting to me. I think it was about $16.00. If your into exotic taste, you'd like it.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

We had a party of six adults and 3 children on a recent visit. Fortunately, the kids were very patient and well-behaved because the service was very slow even though the restaurant wasn't all that busy when we got there. It seemed like our server probably had too many tables to cover so he wasn't real attentive, And after we ordered it took a long time to even get our salads, and the entrees took a really long time.

The food itself was mediocre at best. I had the grilled lobster tail and shrimp tacos. The tacos were actually very good, but the lobster tail was very disappointing since it was way overcooked. Two people in our party ordered steaks medium well and they were medium rare at most. But since the server never came back to check on our food, they went ahead and ate them.

We've had pretty good meals and service here before, but this trip was pretty disappointing.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

My family and I dined here last night (3/2/13) and ordered selections
from the Lobster Fest. We were not disappointed. When we arrived
the place was packed and we had to wait over 40 minutes but we didn't
mind because there was such a party-like atmosphere going on. The
staff were great, as was our waiter, who was attentive without being
annoying. This Red Lobster has a lovely ambiance and decor. Every-
thing we ordered, from the appetizer of stuffed mushrooms to our
Lobster Fest entrees was excellent. A happy experience.