Spent 3 nights at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Oro Valley in mid October 2011 This is not a luxury hotel, but it is clean and nicely updated, with attractive, colorful modern furnishings in the public areas and guest rooms. The rooms are on the cozy side, yet well designed and arranged with enough space for a tiny yet functional kitchen (counter, sink, small refrigerator, microwave, storage cabinets) with dishes and flatware. The room also has a small sitting area with a couch (fold-out), lamp, and small hassocks for extra seating. Desk area is good and the free WiFi is easily accessible and reliable. Beds are comfortable, bath is very clean and perfectly adequate. Free breakfast is standard--a selection of simple hot foods such as bacon, sausage, and eggs, as well as yogurt, cereals, pastry, breads, coffee and juices. The view of the Santa Catalina Mountains from the breakfast room and pool area is amazing.
The Fairfield staff are a real plus--friendly and helpful, from the front desk personnel to the breakfast crew. Our one maintainance request--for a slow bathtub drain--was repaired within a few hours. The hotel is located on one of the main routes through Oro Valley--a fairly well-traveled thoroughfare--but we heard little exterior noise, and the parking lot was well lit . The property seemed secure and safe--Oro Valley is more suburban than much of Tucson, and has many upscale shopping centers and neighborhoods. A great choice in this area--we will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites in Oro Valley is a 100% non-smoking, all suites hotel nestled at the base of beautiful Pusch Ridge in the Catalina Mountains. When traveling on business to one of our high tech neighbors including Honeywell, Securaplane, Ventana Medical Systems, Copper Mine Industry, Northwest Medical Center, or retirement communities, Saddlebrooke, Sun City Vistoso, or Splendido to our north, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites is the choice in Northwest Tucson! Close to the Oro Valley Marketplace with its Cinemark Theater and Walmart Supercenter opening soon.Stay Smart and experience the incredible serenity of the area away from the hustle and bustle of the big city and enjoy a relaxing game of golf on one of the World Class Golf Courses just minutes away. Check out Biosphere 2, Old Tucson Studios or the Sonora Desert Museum nearby. There are also some excellent restaurants, nightlife and shopping close to the hotel. Work out in our Exercise Room or take a dip in our Outdoor Heated Pool. If relaxing is more your style, enjoy the mountain view as you soak up that Arizona sunshine in our Soothing Spa or laze on the pool deck. Check your email on your computer or ours with our free high-speed Internet access and 24-hour business center.Wake up each morning to the smell of our premium roast coffee and Express Start Breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Tucson North/Oro Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Tucson North/Oro Valley
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Tucson North/Oro Valley Hotel Oro Valley
- Holiday Inn Oro Valley
- Oro Valley Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Oro Valley