Email written to the Manager, Bill Nintzel.
"This is several days over due, I meant to send you an email quite awhile ago! I owe you a giant thank you.
Thank you Bill. You went way out of your way to help me out, accommodate my athletes, pay us special attention, and treat us with patience and kindness. I haven't seen customer service like this in a long long time. Despite a very busy weekend, you were very flexible with our check out time and with the few people that decided to stay another night.
Many hotels won't allow me to hang a banner and they all want to charge me a lot of money to use their conference room. It seems like, despite my bringing a large group of quality people into their hotel, I still have to beg for customer service. That is not the case with you, your staff, and your hotel.
Several times my athletes commented on how nice your hotel was, how impressed they were, and how kind everyone was.
I will always recommend your hotel. I will publicly post your hotel and promote it. Thank you. You helped make an incredible week, comfortable. "
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites in Oro Valley is a 100% non-smoking, all suites hotel nestled at the base of beautiful Pusch Ridge in the Catalina Mountains. When traveling on business to one of our high tech neighbors including Honeywell, Securaplane, Ventana Medical Systems, Copper Mine Industry, Northwest Medical Center, or retirement communities, Saddlebrooke, Sun City Vistoso, or Splendido to our north, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites is the choice in Northwest Tucson! Close to the Oro Valley Marketplace with its Cinemark Theater and Walmart Supercenter opening soon.Stay Smart and experience the incredible serenity of the area away from the hustle and bustle of the big city and enjoy a relaxing game of golf on one of the World Class Golf Courses just minutes away. Check out Biosphere 2, Old Tucson Studios or the Sonora Desert Museum nearby. There are also some excellent restaurants, nightlife and shopping close to the hotel. Work out in our Exercise Room or take a dip in our Outdoor Heated Pool. If relaxing is more your style, enjoy the mountain view as you soak up that Arizona sunshine in our Soothing Spa or laze on the pool deck. Check your email on your computer or ours with our free high-speed Internet access and 24-hour business center.Wake up each morning to the smell of our premium roast coffee and Express Start Breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Tucson North/Oro Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Tucson North/Oro Valley
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Tucson North/Oro Valley Hotel Oro Valley
- Holiday Inn Oro Valley
- Oro Valley Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Oro Valley