“Good food, but some kinks need to be worked out”
Review of All the Buzz Cafe - CLOSED

All the Buzz Cafe
Price range: US$0 - US$11
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I had driven by here a few times so my wife and I decided to check it out for lunch. Even though the place was almost empty (not a goo sign, I thought) it took a couple minutes for someone to acknowledge us and tell us to take a seat wherever we wanted. We got our drinks right away and our salads arrived shorty after we ordered. They were pretty basic side salads but the greens wer fresh and the blue cheese dressing was pretty good.

We had both ordered club sandwiches - pretty basic fare - but it took quite a while to get our food considering there were only three other occupied tables. And then, they had only one of our two sandwiches due to some kind of mix-up and told us to go ahead and share that and they would bring the other one shortly. Only problem is that my wife had ordered her sandwich without tomatoes. It took over 5 minutes to get the other sandwich after that which seems like a long time to make one sandwich when there were no other orders in the kitchen.

The good new is that the sandwiches were very good. They were made on fresh baked whole wheat bread and used real turkey and ham - not just the sliced deli meats.

We'll probably give it a try again since the food was good and reasonably priced, but they really need to get a few issues resolved if they are going to make it in the long run.

1  Thank DesertBeachLover
Cathy R, Owner at All the Buzz Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2014

Thank you for your honest feedback. We are working out the kinks daily. The entire cookline has changed. I encourage you to ask for me on your next visit so I can thank you in person.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

Remember real home cooked food? You will actually taste freshly made food here. Its not a franchise, but rather owned by by two people that have high standards. We went for breakfast - the eggs were sooo good. Fresh and creamy. Potatoes were real potatoes etc. There is a reasonable "Senior" menu for $4.25. The menu is flexible with "Build your own Breakfast" and "Build your own Omelet" options.

The lunch menu is just as impressive with "Build a Burger", sandwiches, home made soups etc. Dinners will be served starting in August. All items are available all day (That's refreshing).

To sum it up, food and pricing are good, home cooking is a palpable quality - it's worth sampling.

Its in a strip mall, on the NW corner of Ranch Vistoso and Oracle Road, in Ora Valley.
Enjoy

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon. Please ask for me when you visit so I can shake your hand.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

It's located in a quiet shopping center offering a selection of breakfast and lunch selections in a clean bright atmosphere. The food and service is just average and could use a little zipping up. The restaurant has a good location For locals in the Rancho Vistso area.

Thank you for your feedback. I hope you have been able to return since May of 2013 as we have made huge changes since then. Ask for me, Cathy, on your next visit. I love to get feedback , good or bad, in person.

Reviewed 31 March 2013 via mobile

Such a nice quaint nostalgic place. Food you know was freshly cooked not something frozen. I had some coconut cake for dessert, best I ever had. Chicken fried steak for dinner, not many places you can get that. I'm definitely going back. Need to check out breakfast, if its as good as dinner I no I'm going to be a regular here.

1  Thank flogg

I appreciate your positive feedback. This review was written one month after we opened, we are going on two years now. I hope you have visited us since. If not please do, We have made some huge changes.
See you soon

Reviewed 17 March 2013

Eight of us arrived on a semi-busy Sunday morning and had to wait 15 minutes to be seated, even though the place they put us was empty the entire time. We were given coffee and water and our orders were taken maybe 10 minutes later. After 40 minutes we asked when our order would arrive, and were told "that table over there has been waiting an hour". We figured we would not wait as long. WRONG. After an hour we were told "only a few minutes". After 10 more minutes we were told "another minute." Five minutes later our order was "being cooked" We were finally served. After an hour and 20 minutes we received our basic breakfast...except for one of us who inexplicably got an English muffin 15 minutes before. When we were served, the head person stood at our table and had the audacity to ask: "so, was it worth the wait?".
No apologies, no comp of coffee, just "was it worth the wait"?. Uh, NO!
The place was crowded, but it probably won't be much longer with that sort of service.

Thank you for your feedback. I see that you visited in our first few weeks open, We had a hard time getting out of the gate but here we are almost two years later with a lot of improvements behind us I hope you will give us another try and ask for me, Cathy. I always love to meet people in person and get honest feedback on how we can improve your experience.