“Great Italian Food in Oro Valley”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #11 of 68 Restaurants in Oro Valley
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Nailbanger Here Again;Had that craving for some Italian cuisine.We had never been to a Carrabba`s Grill before and thought we would give it a shot,and what a good time to try, for a limited time only they are running a Trio d`Italia special, which is your choice of something from the wood burning grill,a cheese filled classic choice, and then a signature pasta. Served with Soup or Salad and their amazing Bread for $15.50.They are also offering Limoncello Bread Pudding for dessert for $7.90. We both had the special and the dessert. OK here is what you what to know, the all of food was outstanding, would not hesitate to go back again.The server was only average, because we did not order drinks I suppose.We had a $10 off coupon that was in the Sunday Paper a while back, so keep a look out for that.The decor is very nice and clean,you feel like you are in Italy.They have plenty of well lighted parking.Also call ahead for prefered seating.You wont be disappointed.

1  Thank PJ D

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Yes, there are a bunch of Carrabba's Italian Grills, Franchises! I like all the ones I've eaten in. BUT this one feels like a home town, neighborhood restaurant. The staff is uniformly friendly and helpful. The place is clean and popular. The popularity is based on good food and service. I suggest that you get a reservation between 5-7PM.

The menu is divided between the traditional i.e. Minestrone, Mama Mandola’s Sicilian Chicken Soup, Lasagna, Chicken Bryan, Veal Piccata etc. and seasonal specials which change every 3-4 months. The wine list is nice with some very acceptable and reasonably priced wines.

We go a few times a month. This place is fun, warm, a spot that I and my friends like to get together and bond over good food.

1  Thank chiefchem
Reviewed 18 August 2013

This venue is our absolute favorite. We have country clubs and golf venues at our disposal but we visit this spot 5-6 times a MONTH. Service is first rate, value beyond expectations and the food is superb.
We have begun to seek this brand out when we travel.
This location has a poorly designed entrance area. When busy, it is awful.

The value is not equaled in Tucson.

1  Thank TucsonSiobbhan
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Visited this restaurant for a special occasion dinner and was very disappointed by both the food & service. Not to mention that both my husband & I got sick. We think it was the Calamari appetizer we shared. Service was poor and dinner not as expected. We did complain to management that our meals were not good and that service was bad. The response from management was “I’m very sorry. I hope you have a better experience next time you dine with us.” Needless to say we have never been back. We would never recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank Mary1755
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Unfortunately I have been to the original Carrabba's on Voss Rd. in Houston and these do not measure up. The food and service are good, just not as good as the original. We go regualarly and enjoy it. For Tucson it is an average restaurant. The Sangria is our favorite. The dining room can be crowded and when it is it is noisy.

1  Thank AZlovesHI