“Good for a Bite to Eat”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Oro Valley, Arizona
“Good for a Bite to Eat”
Reviewed 11 June 2012

Not much to say here. The place is simple. For simple, they don't get five stars. The food was about as average as I have ever had in an airport. Not bad, just not something to write home about. And that's the purpose here right? Nice little restaurant with good service. But let's reserve the proper ratings for outstanding restaurants. Good for a sandwich.

• Visited June 2012

tucson AZ
“yummy gyros & baklava!”
Reviewed 27 October 2009

The best gyros around. Very fresh & tasty. Good service. My husband says they have the best baklava - he buys extra to take home.

Burr Ridge
“clean storefront diner, funny name”
Reviewed 3 May 2009

We stopped here for breakfast while golfing in Oro Valley. This is a storefront diner. It is a no frills place, where you order at the counter and they bring your food to your table. The owners are Kurdish,I believe, and there are several offerings of Eastern Mediterranean meals available. The place was very clean and the staff was very eager to please. The location is not great,in the sense of low visibility from the road in a strip mall, and it was not very busy. As we didn't feel like having falafa or olive dishes for breakfast, I ordered buttermilk pancakes, and I must say they were delicious. My friends were very happy with their meals as well. This was a limited sample, but I would go back there.