“Ruined my whole day! The Server was absolutely Nasty!!!”
Review of Cafe In Sun City Vistoso - CLOSED

Cafe In Sun City Vistoso
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We've changed our name! Come satisfy your hunger at THE VIEWS RESTAURANT open to everyone and ready to meet your breakfast or lunch dining wishes. We are under new management, and with that many innovative changes, including updated menus, extended hours, experienced chefs and a renewed focus on quality. We take pride in the preparation of our delicious meals as we use local, fresh ingredients whenever possible. You will find our prices very competitive as well. We are happy to accommodate today's special diets, including vegan and gluten-free. Check out the amazing views of the Catalina Mountains from our patio. Join us in the afternoon in our full-service bar for adult beverages and tasty appetizers served until 5 pm. Partake in the"Heat & Eat" dinners-to-go program and surprise that special someone. Have a home party or on-site event that you would like catered with food served the way you want by professional servers? We can help with that! Our goal is to ensure your dining experience at The Views Restaurant is beyond your expectations and that you will be excited to return.
Reviewed 17 February 2013

We went as a special treat first thing Sunday morning, and were greeted by the gruppiest woman we have run into for a long time. I would have walked out, but McDonald's was our closest alternative and we just weren't up to it, so we stayed and endured her nastiness, not only to us, but to everyone there. It started our whole day off wrong, and I will only go back as a last resort!

1  Thank Karrie B

Reviewed 2 February 2013

Food and service are both good. Views are quite nice and the menu is varied. Breakfast and lunch available for extened hours.

2  Thank TucsonSiobbhan
Reviewed 14 July 2012

We were heading up north of Oro Valley on a Saturday morning and stopped here for breakfast. The pancakes were wonderful and the view was amazing, our mountains shrouded in clouds.
We liked it well enough that we will add it to our list of places to take guests to lunch. Consistent with many cafes located at golf courses, the food is good and the prices reasonable.

1  Thank LYNNE O
Reviewed 9 March 2012

The Cafe in Sun City is slightly hidden behind the Sun City Administration Office and next to the Vistoso Gold Club off East Rancho Vistoso Blvd.

When I arrived the place was packed so I had the good fortune to sit at the bar. I say good fortune in that my host was the assistant manager (CJ) who not only provided incredible service but also explained a little about the cafe.

This particular visit I had their BLT with Avocado or BALT (Bacon, Avocado, Lettuce and Tomato) with a side of potato salad which was excellent.

They have specials everyday with good portions at a very reasonable price. In watching the staff I found everyone quite pleased with their service with everyone laughing and having a genuinely good time.

The restaurant sits on the golf course and has some wonderful views of the mountains.

If you are tied of dark or lust-lacquer restaurants with mediocre service, a neutral atmosphere and uninspired meals then make a change and try the Cafe in Sun City.

1  Thank William C
Reviewed 5 March 2012

The Cafe in Sun City Vistoso is wonderful....I have never tasted such a delicious spinach/cheese omelet....Others in my party ordered the beakfast burritos and declared them deliciosos........Gret variety in the menu.......Not your typical 'breakfast plate' place.The waitstaff is always attentive and CJ the Restaurant Manager is a jewel.

1  Thank regina r