My husband and I just recently returned from an incredible stay at the Montelucia. Everything from the food to the service to the spa to the grounds was impeccable.
Rooms - beautiful large rooms with well-equipped bathrooms and balconies. I know there are many types of rooms at this resort. We had a second floor room overlooking the pool and it was beautiful. There was a large bed with very comfortable bedding. The bathroom was huge with a nice walk-in shower and a soaking tub. The rooms were kept very clean and had nice amenities (plush bathrobes, coffee stations, etc). I really loved sitting in the comfortable loungers on my balcony enjoying a cup of coffee in the morning.
The grounds - incredibly relaxing and well maintained. There are many different buildings with mountain views, pool views, and resort views. You can tell the staff really takes pride in keeping the grounds looking good.
The spa - WOW! Just wow! My husband and I absolutely loved the spa. We choose a couples massage and I also received the citrus wrap. All services were incredible, some of the best I've ever received. I can't remember the square footage of the spa but it is enormous! Many treatment rooms, men’s and ladies lockers/spa/sauna/steam rooms, spa salt water pool, and a restaurant. The day of spa services you are free to use any of the extra amenities. I would highly suggest taking full advantage of these. I wish we could have stayed there longer. The restaurant at the spa is open to any guests and I would highly suggest it especially if you are looking for a healthier bite. Very delicious.
The restaurants - We ate at Prado, the cafe, the spa restaurant, and the sports bar. Sorry I don't remember most of the names. Every restaurant was top notch. We had a light breakfast at the cafe and it was very good and reasonably priced. The sports bar was great for lunch or a snack. Really delicious bar food. Everything we ate was really wonderful. We ate out many nights and decided that the hotel restaurants were our favorites.
Service - The staff was really welcoming and helpful. You can tell they take pride in making sure each guest has an enjoyable stay. I had made the reservation when the hotel was under its prior ownership and they still honored my free night. Very great customer service. Everyone from the valet helping us with directions, to the front desk helping with hiking and running routes, to just the random smile and hello was wonderful.
Overall the stay was wonderful. We normally like to try new places when traveling but if we return to Phoenix we will definitely be staying at the Montelucia. We loved it! If you are trying to decide, stop now and book this hotel. You will not be sorry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain’s Andalusia region, the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia brings the essence of Europe to the heart of Scottsdale. With arching entryways, splashing fountains, floral walkways, and a collection of antiquities hidden throughout the property, Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia is an enchanting resort destination that boasts 293 luxuriously appointed guestrooms, the Moroccan-inspired Joya Spa, six tempting dining options including the critically-acclaimed Prado restaurant, a myriad of radiant pools and breathtaking views. Nestled at the base of Camelback Mountain, the resort’s convenient central location offers easy access to the area’s best golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montelucia Resort And Spa
- Montelucia Hotel Paradise Valley
- Intercontinental Paradise Valley
- Intercontinental Montelucia Hotel